At A & A Bakersfield Care Home,
we provide each of our residents the following but not limited to:
- Assistance with daily living (bathing, dressing, toileting, grooming, eating, continence, transferring from bed to chair, and other personal needs).
- Private or semi-private rooms
- Three (3) nutritious meals daily and snacks between meals. (Special diets accommodated if needed.)
- Ambulation (to walk from place to place).
- Laundry service
- Cleaning of resident’s room.
- Bed/linen changes
- Planned activities (such as light exercise, bingo, movie night, videoke, table games, etc.)
- Assistance with taking prescribed self-administered medication.
- Assist families with resident’s medical & dental appointments and scheduling.
- Continuous observation, care, supervision, and nurturing as required.
- Notification to family, physician and other responsible person in regards to resident’s needs.
- We provide peace of mind for the family, knowing that their love ones are being taken care of by qualified caregivers who treat your family like our own family.